Kincora Community Association – Annual General Meeting 2019
We will review 2019 financials, have a presentation from the President, field questions from the floor, and elect a new board.
At present 9 of 11 board members have indicated a desire to return to the board. However we do require two new members. The role of Secretary and Director of Sponsorship currently sit vacant. If you are interested in joining the board please attend the AGM or contact President Travis Merrick at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to ongoing Covid restrictions we will request the following;
– Masks must be worn while in attendance
– Social distancing guidelines must be followed
– Please only one person per household as we are limited on number of attendees
– There will be no printed materials and agenda and financials will be available on our website
– We will look at live broadcasting the event, details to be found on our website and Facebook closer to the event.
– Voting can only be done in person as per our bylaws
– You must be a paid member to vote, we ask that you purchase a membership online prior to your arrival at the AGM
Symons Valley United Church, 38 Kincora Rise NW. Valley View Room.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.