Event Category: Community
(This event has been postponed indefinitely due to current circumstances, we will post a new date as soon as possible with two weeks notice when we can.)
Please come attend our annual general meeting, we will have a town hall with local officials followed by our AGM. The event will be held in the Valley View Room at the Symons Valley United Church;
7pm Town Hall
– MP Pat Kelly
– Councillor Joe Magliocca
– Calgary Police Service Representative
– City of Calgary Community Liaison Aaron Taylor
8pm Annual General Meeting
– AGM will review 2019 financials and 2020 budget
– President’s Message covering our activities for the past year
– Field questions from the community
– Elect a new board of directors
Our AGM is one of our most important events of the year and your participation helps drive the decisions of the board as well as ensure we focus on items the community cares about.
- Event DatesApril 8, 2020, 7:00 pm-9:00 pm
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.